View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #562
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
LOL didnt Missouri beat Kansas this year? Wow Missouri got fucked really hard in the ass. I'm betting you they picked Kansas because they thought Kansas would travel better which would mean more money. Thats just totally fucked up. I like Illinois, but not that much. I thought it should have been USC vs Missouri, OSU vs WV, Hawaii vs Kansas, VT vs GA and the National Title game, OU vs LSU.
I don't know if Missouri was avaible in the pool for the Rose Bowl game (I think heard it was BC, Hawaii or a Big 10 team) Also you can only have 2 teams from one conference in the BCS, right there you got 3 teams from the Big 12

Basically Missouri should have made it in over Kansas

The traveling thing no doubt plays a huge role, BC missed out on the Chick Fil A Bowl (Usually goes the #2 ACC team) to Clemson just because Clemson has way more fans