View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 04:05 PM   #593
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
The SEC is good but I dont understand how you can claim theyre the best... usually you would have to look at out of conference play and see how they did against quality schools out of their conference. Now LSU had one quality win out of conference and it was a beating of Va tech. But the rest of the teams were shit. Whatever I think LSU has the best talent in the country. They should win em all. But lets look at the other schools....

Georgia beats Oklahoima St. and Georgia Tech. both unranked, and ending with a combined 11 losses.

Tennesse, the SEC east champ and second place in the SEC, loses by two touchdowns to a 6-6 California team. The other teams they play are shit.

Florida plays Westerm Kentuckey, Troy, FAU, and Florida St. Are you serious?

Kentuckey plays a schedual almost the exact same as Florida except they have a win over a Louisville thats ranked #9 at the time but ends with a 6-6 record.

South Carolina and Vanderbilt play noone what so ever.

Auburn beats a 7 loss Kansas St. team and loses to South Florida, who I know were ranked number two at one time, but its fuckin Auburn! Arent they supposed to be really good?

Arkansas plays through a bunch of 1-AA teams

And Im not even going to waste my time with Miss St. alabama and Mississippi.

Yea Florida being an SEC team won the national Championship, but that doesnt have anything to do with the conference... that has to do with the team. And yea LSU beat Notre Dame... but who didnt beat Notre Dame that year?