View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #41
Bobo

Bobo does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexton-Hardcastle View Post
I didnt say he was autistic..I enquired.

Based on the fact that autistic people generally don't understand social situations and struggle to recognize facial expressions and don't always possess the ability to see things as they are..
Not sure how you linked that in with my comments. Criticising wwe management's questionable booking policies, the merits of HHH's career and pointing out the lack of true superstar quality talent hardly makes on autistic.

Who exactly are the truly big stars left in the WWE apart from Cena? Punk doesn't come quite as close. Lesnar was never around long enough the first time around to really make an impact. Rey Mysterio had has moment in the spotlight but injuries plagued him. Randy Orton is in theory one wellness policy violation away from being fired.

We need more time to see the Wyatts and Shield individually I reckon. Barett, Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio peaked and are now back to mid carders. Doubt we'll ever see the likes of Kofi or R Truth competing for the main events, McMahon would squirm at the though of a black guy holding the wwe title the closet racist that he is.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote