View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 02:55 AM   #705
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Vault

The top menu contains six different modes, but I’ve decided to introduce the finer points of each mode one by one.

Here’s the top menu.

Let’s do a rough overview of the mode known as the Vault.

The Vault is where items you’ve collected or created in Brawl are stored. Objects you’ve received as rewards or have downloaded usually appear here.

This is the Vault menu!

Trophies & Stickers

Trophy Gallery

Browse your collection of trophies here.

Trophy Hoard

Line up your trophies and take photos of them.

Sticker Album

View all of your stickers laid out neatly in an album.

Sticker Center

Enjoy arranging your stickers.

Coin Launcher

Fire off volleys of coins to snag new trophies and stickers!

Stage Builder

You can create all sorts of stages here.

Build stages like this one!

And this one!

If you connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, you might find something new waiting for you here.

Album

Check out your best snapshots here.

All the shots you take can be found in the Album!

It looks like you might have a new snapshot waiting as well.

Challenges

Once you’ve received a reward for completing a challenge, check here to see what you need to do to complete other challenges.

Replays

Save up to 3 minutes of game play per replay.

Of course, you can record your brawls...

And your Home-Run Contests!

And your runs in Target Smash!!

And your exploits in Multi-Man Brawl!

The power to record and send out brawl replays is in your hands. You can even zoom in for a close-up on individual characters while viewing replays.

Masterpieces

Savour the "authentic" battles past for many famous characters through Virtual Console trial versions!

Chronicle

This bonus feature lets you peruse Nintendo’s library of past titles. Missing titles in your Chronicle will gradually fill in as you obtain stickers and other things related to those games. (However, there are some titles that will not be displayed until the very end.)

Mm hmm... ...This is just nuts.

How on earth did we squeeze all these modes in here? I’ve clearly gone overboard with Brawl.

But still, it’s not like I want everyone to play through every single portion of the game. I think I’d rather you played small portions of the areas you find interesting a little at a time.

Whether you choose to go solo or play with friends, you’re covered, because Brawl is about playing the way you want to play.

Last edited by Drakul; 01-28-2008 at 02:58 AM.