View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 02:40 AM   #149
mrslackalack
Mr. Slack A Lack Jack!

mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)mrslackalack is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Walker is solid. Very prone to injuries however.

I think the 3 suprises for me not being drafted was

Miss St SG Jamont Gordon. Everyone had him projected to be drafted Some had him as high as a late 1st rder, For a while he was Bilas top remaining player on the board for a while but did not get drafted. He had declared early for the draft but did not hire an agent so he CAN return to Miss St. I think he will make an NBA roster and his stock will rise next season because he is pretty clutch and fits a NBA type of large PG plus the Freshmen Class of 2008 is nowhere as deep as the past 2 years.

USC SF Davon Jefferson Declared for the draft after only 2 seasons and hired an agent. Many thought he should have returned for his jr season. Cannot return to USC.

Tennesee G Chris Lofton. An example of somebody that should have declared early. Had Lofton declared for the draft his Jr Yr he would have been a late 1st early 2nd rd pick. He is small and not great at defense but has great character and a lights out shooter. He would be a great guy to come off the bench and shoot 3s like the Steve Kerr, Brent Barry, Kyla Korver types.