View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #3675
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
So. I had a dream.

In this dream I was arguing on TPWW that Stone Cold Steve Austin is better than Triple H. Which in itself was weird since I don't care for Austin.

Anyways, as an example, I posted a video, citing it as a great Face Turn for Austin.

It was some sort of tag team three-way or more. The first team entered in a haze, not sure who they were.

Then came the second team.... Stone Cold Steve Austin and his partner.... GOLDUST! They were tag team champions. Goldust's suit was all red (his face still Gold) and he had a set of extravagant wings attached to his back. Austin's vest and tights were also red, and he too had a set of wings on his back.

Anyways, they posed on the ramp with a giant pizza, until the next team's music hits. They then grab their belts and RUN to the ring. The giant pizza is now in the ring.

Triple H comes out and comes onto the apron.... BUT! Before he can get in, Austin rips off a giant piece of the giant pizza and SLAMS it into Triple H's face! The crowd goes wild, as this move has apparently turned him face!

Then I wake up.
This had me on the edge of my seat, no bullshit.