Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #451
Extreme Angle
XBL TAG : Mootkinstein

Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Start sword base on legendary. sprint across to the target locater without killing anybody, wait for checkpoint by the target locater, turn around and kill all the elites/grunts with the locater. Gets you 3 different commendations and a fair bit of Cr...

Also, this is interesting...

Source- Bungie Forums (big hunt going on for legendary ending...)

Another new finding on winter contingency! There is a poster next to the one described before where the civi with the data pad is. This poster has 10 numbers on it, and next to each number is the corresponding name for the number "one, two, etc.". Now in my game, seven and ten are crossed off.

As we know, there are 10 missions in the game. That being said, I have seven and ten crossed off in the game. Literally there are "x"s over the numbers. I'm wondering if I've done something in those levels. Alas I wont know unless someone else logs in and checks their sign.

Did i mention each name is written in gold?

Finally, some of these posters have "ARI SOL" written on the sign, followed by a number. The number on the one with the gold lettering and "x"s is 9.

P.S. On the bottom of almost every poster is a dice showing 5 dots (the 5 side of a dice). The poster with the gold character has a red 5.

Hopefully we can piece this together...
Extreme Angle is offline   Reply With Quote