Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #458
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
Kalyx, you may know the answer to this:

In Forge World, is there a way to set boundaries where you want play to be contained for your map? For example, I want to create an air combat map in the Hemorrhage area. Is there any way to prevent someone from taking an air vehicle and flying it to other parts of the Forge World? Is there some thing I can place to set a boundary to contain the fight to the canyon?
Kill zones. Make a wall at the limit of your play space and anything that touches it dies (or explodes). If you wanna be forgiving you could have a soft kill zone that gives the player ten seconds to return to your play space.

Safe zones are opposite, everything within it is safe while leaving it will kill you. I don't know if you can make a safe zone large enough for the canyon so I'm thinking you'll need a bunch of kill zones surrounding the area.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote