View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 12:23 AM   #46
Heyman
Father of Hinduship

Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heyman makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Kerwin White was about to get really good.

I completely agree with this.

Bossman's heeldom in 99' (i.e. Al Snow/Pepper, Big Show/Daddy) was also awesome.

Orton's heel run pre Summerslam 2004 was also a beaut, as was Orton's heel run pre Wrestlemania 25. Ironically enough, I believe it was losses to Triple H in both instances that ultimately prevented Orton from really taking that "next level."

I was a huge fan of Santino Marella's IC heel run from back in the day. Still have no idea as to why the WWE screwed him up so terribly after that. The guy was way over, and they turned him into a comedic jobber.

D'Lo Brown's heeldom in 1998 was also great in my opinion. D'Lo was getting MASSIVE heat from the fans, and the fans really dug his character. I think D'Lo Brown could have been a huge star, but the WWE soured on him after the Droz incident (and also when D'Lo apparently openly talked about jumping ship to WCW backstage).

Owen Hart's heeldom in 1998 was also awesome. Everything from his feud with DX, Ken Shamrock, and then tagging with Jarret. Heel Owen was one of my favorite characters of all-time.
Heyman is offline   Reply With Quote