View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 04:42 PM   #21
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiMa34
I am hoping since Boston College has a new coach now they'll stop underachieving and actaully make it to the ACC Title game
I wouldn't be suprised if they do this year.

They got a lot of key personal back, for the first time since Bucknell they have a good coach (yes, I know what O'brien did for the school and how everyone loved coughlin)

Also, the new strength coach is from Auburn, his nick name there was Satin and he's already told the players he doesn't care if they hate him. Right now, they're just doing strength and conditioning and he's really pushing them.

Now, yes there is a chance it could case them to wear out early, I disagree, typically the teams in this great shape win the close games at the end of the season, something BC has always had trouble with.

Going to be a fun home season... Florida State, Miami, NC State.

Plus I think next year or the year after they start up with Notre Dame again and they have a pending deal for like 2010 and 2011 with USC.