Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 07:22 AM   #378
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've watched season 1 and 2. I'm currently watching season 3. I just got finished with the parts where Sawyer fucked Freckles and they escaped the island and Hugo found a van and started it.

I love Desomnd. He's one of my favorites. Sawyer is awesome. I really like the complexity of Jack. The flash backs for Jack in seasons 1 and 2 were some amazing television tbh. I kept expecting his dad to be the one fucking his wife. I still expect some flashback involving his wife somehow. I also thought that ( mind you i'm still watching season 3) in the episode where jack's wife bails him out of jail after he beat his dad up, the boyfriend that was waiting by the car, looked like the guy that Anna Lucia through in the pit because she expected him to be one of The Others. Probably just seeing things, but it be a intresting tie in, to go along with all the other charachters being tied together in someway other then just being on the plane.

I was pissed that we never found out about Liz being in the psyche ward with Hugo. But i've speculated that at the end of this series, this all might be in Hugo's mind and in real life he's just so drugged up and hallucinating this shit. Which would make that episode where he almost killed himself, extremely pivitol, because it was basically hinting towards what this whole series is for. But, its highly unlikely and i think the makers of the show already said that wont be how it ends.

Love the show though. Started watching cause i read this thread. Not sure its better then 24, but its close.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote