View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #20
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Is Full Sail known for being a party campus?

I'd like to remind you all that Vince complained when WCW went to places like Fort Lauderdale and other party college campuses during the Monday Night Wars.
Far from it. My class of 100 had 5 girls in it. We had to go to UCF (University of Central Florida) or downtown Orlando to find anything even relatively like partying. We also had classes at 1AM sometimes, and when we weren't in class, we were making side projects on our own (everyone wants to be Martin Scorcese and what not). Lots of pot heads and drug addicts, but I wouldn't call it a "party school." It's really the perfect place for a company like WWE to set up shop. WWE gets free labor (it's mostly crewed by students who want "WWE NXT" on their resume) and Full Sail gets an even larger advertisement by opening up to the WWE audience.

And my friend worked the camera team again. FUCKING HATE HIM SO MUCH. He said Triple H put him in a headlock last taping.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote