View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #3360
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 View Post
Giants place left tackle Will Beatty on IR. That is now 11 players on IR for them, and when you include players waived on injury settlement that brings it up to 20. Just a retarded amount of injuries.
Injuries play a part of it but teams have won despite injuries. I just get pissed watching the team get beat in the trenches. The offensive line has been pretty fucking abysmal all year and the Giants have beaten the bad teams in spite of that. The last few weeks the defensive line has played piss poorly. I think the coaching staff believes too much in the ability to get pressure with the front four. They're simply not getting it done and as far as I can tell there hasn't been any adjustment week to week to the game plan to get pressure on opposing quarterbacks.

Was anyone actually shocked that Drew Brees had a great game when he wasn't even close to being touched?