View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #31
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Super quick predictions for the season:

NFC
1. Falcons
2. Seahawks
3. Packers
4. Cowboys
5. Saints
6. 49ers

Falcons and Saints are both absolutely loaded on offense and will score a million points. Defense breaks the tie and I do think the Falcons are better in that regard. Could see both being in the top 3 teams in the conference record wise, though. With all due respect to the 49ers, the Seahawks are hard to bet against since they'll probably win at least 7 home games. NFC East will beat the shit out of each other to the point where the division winner will have the worst playoff team record in the conference again. Hope I'm wrong with Dallas obviously, but they and the Giants both have good offenses so again I have to break the tie with defense. NFC North can be wide open but there's also potential for things to go very wrong. In the end I'll stick with Green Bay as the safest pick although their o-line is horrendous.

AFC
1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Texans
4. Bengals
5. Ravens
6. Steelers

Would be shocked if the top three teams didn't win their respective divisions, basically looked at their schedules and used that to determine the 1-3 seeding. AFC North should be fun. I'll go with the Bengals taking the step up and the Ravens being playoff bound again. A lot of people are pegging the Chiefs for a spot over the Steelers, but I dunno. The Chiefs schedule does seem really easy but there are too many unknowns for my liking. I'll go with the Steelers to find a way to put it together and avoid a rare 2nd straight year without the playoffs.

Wild Card
-Saints over Cowboys
-Packers over 49ers
-Steelers over Texans
-Bengals over Ravens

Division
-Saints over Falcons
-Seahawks over Packers
-Broncos over Steelers
-Bengals over Patriots

Conference
-Seahawks over Saints
-Broncos over Bengals

Super Bowl 48
-Broncos over Seahawks

Dunno. The playoffs are pretty much a crapshoot anyway.

MVP: Peyton Manning
Coach of the Year: Marvin Lewis
Offensive ROY: Eddie Lacy
Defensive ROY: Jarvis Jones