Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #2312
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
At some point Randy's age has to catch up to him. And let's not kid around here, every heavyweight out there is going to struggle with a 280lbs fighter with the speed and natural strength of Brock Lesnar regardless of the skills they have.
Agreed, Randy is easily one of my favorite fighters of all time, but there are many people who I think can deal with Brock Lesnar at this point, especially if he continues to stay as composed as he did with Heath. That, and Randy's skillset doesn't match up well with Brock's. I think at this point you have to have a sick submission game to beat Brock, and Randy's never shown that. Then again, we've yet to see Brock get hit either.