View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 05:38 AM   #74
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Something about it all doesn't seem right. I'm all for Kevin Owens dropping the Universal Title belt, but Braun Strowman in the title picture? Would he win the Royal Rumble to add some credibility to him? Is the idea to turn him into the biggest face in the company by beating Reigns? Sort of like an ironic James Ellsworth type, but with muscles?

There's a lot of McMahon involvement on this show. I'd be very happy if Shane, Stephanie and Triple H stayed right out of the ring for this WrestleMania. Shane was a stop-gap last year because everyone worth a shit was hurt. This year, as of this writing, they are not. Sure, let Shane have a moment on the show and perhaps tease dissension with a SmackDown heel, but there's no need to put him in the ring at this year's WrestleMania.

Truth be told, the only match on that card I really like is Brock vs. Goldberg, but I'd put Goldberg over. Everyone can see the Brock win coming, just like they could "see it" at Survivor Series. I don't ever want Brock to beat Goldie at this point. Especially since The Berg has said he would keep working for as long as Vince is willing to pay him, and he's able to Spear and Jackhammer dudes for a long time yet.

Oh, MAYBE Jericho vs. Owens too. Something about it seems...off though. I like it away from the RAW Title than for it, because something about Jericho, as good as he is, doesn't seem ripe for a World Title match at WrestleMania anymore. But still, I'd be happy if there was something else done with Jericho at WrestleMania.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote