View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #307
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tyson Kidd is fantastic. Still weird seeing him on NXT jobbing to Camacho and feuding with McGillicutty when he is in the MitB match and seemingly receiving a push.

Ok. Now that I have seen Bray Wyatt in the ring, I can say that he has firmly won me over. He managed to keep up his gimmick during the match, and was moving about well. I liked that he kept his shirt on so I couldn't see his terrible tattoos, or him jiggling about. I really hope they find some way to keep him on TV through his injury.

Disliked the Seth Rollins promo/package. Dude just comes across as so forced.

Liked the Richie/Kruger segment. Nothing much, but a hint of having some actual sort of storyline/feuds with the new talent.

The "Exfoliating Ugliness Tour" showed promise, but they could have come up with a better name for it.

Prime Time Players vs The Usos. Jim Ross saying it is an important match to try to impress WWE Officials. You know. Because it is not like the PTP are not already the number one contenders for the tag titles. Found myself bored with this match. Probably because it seemed like The Usos got very little offense.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote