Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #2768
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartBreakMan2k View Post
Oh I can definitely see that scenario as well. Mir is a gut feeling in all honesty (plus a little bit of bias in general), but I genuinely think that Courture would beat Nog, and there's a part of me that thinks Brock could overwhelm Nog if he stays patient.

That being said, I do agree... i can see Nog subbing on three too. Those are just my picks though.
It must be bias or alcohol abuse if you think Mir will beat Noguiera. And keeping patient is one of Noguiera's best strengths. Look at the Tim Sylvia fight for a perfect example.