Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #2795
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Fantastic job dude. Aside from possibly trying to go to full mouth when you went to half guard, that was faultless and even then I am being picking.

Ref should have stopped it 30 seconds earlier. The guy didn't even wanna be in there with you dude.
im not sure where ur talking on the half gaurd... i dont think i tried to mount it from there... and his side of his body was on the fence so i dont think i could have. But yea I guess he tapped out i thought i got the tko... meh