View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #272
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Haven't read the thread yet. Thought RAW was pretty good. Happy about Punk vs. Dolph and seems this could be the beginning of a great year for Dolph. A few fun matches and decent angles tonight, especially Dolph vs. Punk.

Didn't know Del Rio was injured at all. Sucks for him.

As for the Kane/Cena stuff. The promo started off pretty great, with the wall of flame and all that. There was some cheesiness on Kane's part, but for the most part I was enjoying it. It actually made me miss his over-produced promos which I was against at the time. It was definitely in that style, with a "smarter" Kane cutting a promo on Cena. Just felt it was missing something, that atmosphere.

Anyway, it was going pretty okay until Kane tried (and subsequently failed) to start a "Cena Sucks" chant. It went from monster Kane to something Kane should absolutely not be doing at this point. Don't get me wrong, I understand what they were trying to accomplish in playing mind games with Cena, but Kane was pandering to the fans by doing that, and that made it pretty terrible to me.
Xero is offline   Reply With Quote