Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #17
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Love entrance - both music and badass tron
Love deep six
Love end of days

And to be honest, I like his look, he is naturally grungy/evil looking and i dig it. Definitely my current favorite on SD Live, along with AJ.

And last night showed a guy progressing. It was a great showing. I think if he ups the aggression and really gets more volatile and a bit darker with the whole lone wolf thing, they are onto a winner.

So many failures from NXT, I think he is doing really well so far and he has been built really well up to this point.

An IC title win is a great next step.

I think the naysayers are focussing on his poor mic skills, but he is improving in the ring constantly and last night was a great showing. He looked unstoppable. He is a big dude and he has great agility and a moveset I mark for. Definitely more positives than negatives.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote