View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #37
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Pretty good show overall last night. Really liked Stevens/Stout. I thought that was the best fight of the night. fucking back and forth and a good mix of standup and ground.

I love Josh Koshceck. Nobody posted it yet, but the crowd was on his ass all night. And then after the fight, he grabs the mic and says something like "Yea, it's alright, the Penguins are going to kick your ass in the next game." ROFL.

The Daley thing. Yea, he should not of done that, but we don't know what Josh was saying to him while he had him down. I mean, could of been some terrible shit. I don't condone what he did, but he obviously was pissed off and in the heat of the moment, so I can see it. Actually before he did it, I swear I was thinking Daley might try something after the bell because you could tell he was fucking hot.

Kimbo was shit. He's all standup and was gassed pretty quick. Matt killed him.

Wow @ Shogun. Machida was winning that fight before he caught a haymaker, but what can you do. I want to see a 3rd match now.