View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Michigan SHOULD do work this season, I mean look at all the talent they have coming back. They lost their best corner, but he got burned against all the top guys anyway so they should be able to replace him. Losing Woodley is gonna hurt them though, as well as Branch. It is Michigan though, I am sure they will reload.

Florida's offense should be fine, only thing is who is gonna be the sparkplug off the bench now that Tebow is running the show? Hopefully Tebow gets his shit kicked in though because he was homeschooled and I think home schooling is the most retard thing on the face of the Earth lol I dunno how their D will be, I assuming it will be reoaded but they did lose a lot. I don't see them winning the SEC again tho