View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #9890
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Is Iron Sheik really crazy?

When they cut off Iron Sheiks mike I could not stop laughing. There are plenty of videos out there of Iron Sheik going nuts but I also read that he does it because he's playing that "character". People enjoyable to watching him rant and rave, so they encourage him and he goes off even more (maybe gets alittle carried away). What do you think? Does he act like that just to get a reaction from the crowd or is his mind really mush from all his drug/ alcohol abuse durring his wrestling days?

This is actually a really good video I found about the Iron Sheik. He talks about his past and what he's been through

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL