View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #22270
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Main Page
WWE Hall of Fame announcer Jerry Lawler was interviewed by Scott Yager of thecampussocialite.com. When he was asked about his plans to retire, he said he’ll retire “when they stop paying me.” He added, “I still enjoy performing in the ring as much as I ever did. I didn’t get into this business to be a commentator; I don’t even really enjoy being a commentator. I just happen to be able to do it where people can stand to listen to me. But, as far as the in-ring performing, I still enjoy doing it.”

Not a big fan of the king, and even less of one now. I'd say give him the axe so he'll be free to win the TNA world title from Roode. Give Striker his job, or anyone else.
On a somewhat related note, the internet can be bad for the industry. I don't need to know someone who is hyped up as a legend will retire "when they stop paying him."