View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:57 PM   #22841
Scottness89

Scottness89 does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I absolutely love the idea of CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho. I actually posted about that possibility a few weeks ago. As for the rest of the roster, I think we are WAY too ahead of ourselves if we ever think that we'll see Rock,Taker,HHH,Jericho,Kane,Big Show and Stone cold ever compete at the same event again. Not to mention a Mick Foley appearance. I'm pretty sure I just listed 8 of the 10 best competitors in the last 12 years. There is no way ALL of them are at Wrestlemania.

I like the Rhodes vs. Rhodes match.

Call me crazy, but I actually would not mind seeing a Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Even a triple threat with Orton would be nice..although I'm willing to bet that Randy would be pissed if he had to be ANOTHER wrestlemania triple threat match lol.

I wouldn't mind an Undertaker-Miz or a Miz-HHH match. Due to the hype and major push of CM Punk, people seem to have forgotten that just last year The Miz was dubbed as the next shining star in the company. I personally do not think that he has done anything to lessen that. He's been booked badly for most of 2011 IMO. But he deserves a high profile match at Wrestlemania. I mean the guy did main event last year's event.

I also want to see Dolph Ziggler vs. Jack Swagger for the US title. That match has show stealer written all over it.

Alberto Del Rio vs. The Undertaker? For some reason that makes sense to me..

so I'll do this:

Cena vs. Rock
Punk vs. Jericho
Miz vs. HHH
Taker vs. Del Rio
Orton vs. Barrett vs. Bryan
Ziggler vs. Swagger

you guys fill in the rest. lol