View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 02:38 PM   #1
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Let's play "would you support that promotion"

So I got into a discussion about the influx of amazing talent from Japan, TNA, Mexico and Europe, coming into WWE and how a lot of guys aren't getting a chance to shine because there are SOO many talented wrestlers on the roster. I wanted to propose a question(s) to everyone here. Let's say you learned about a "new American promotion" that got a TV deal (you get the channel) and is going to start touring America. It has the same old storylines (nothing "groundbreaking") and the production values are moderate to good. The under and mid card are mostly guys unknown to you, but the main event is all "underutilized WWE stars". The main heels for the company would be Ryback, Tyler Breeze, and Fandango. The top babyfaces would be Zach Ryder, Damian Sandow and Dolph Ziggler. The tag team division is focused around the Social Outcast (Slater, Axel, Rose, Bo) and they get sprinkled into the main event from time to time. All of the men are 90-95% the same as they were in WWE, they are just the main focus of the show. Would you watch this hypothetical promotion on tv regularly? Second, if you did watch this promotion regularly, would you go see this promotion if it came to your town?

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL

NOTHING AT ALL
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote