View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 08:53 PM   #1
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Chris Warren Dies Aged 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE.com

WWE is saddened to learn that Chris Warren, the lead singer best known for the D-Generation X theme “Break It Down,” passed away Sunday. He was 49.

Warren’s voice epitomized the essence of WWE’s Attitude Era in the late ‘90s; his distressed, screeching rendition of “Break It Down” to this day remains synonymous with the famed faction, and is considered by many among the WWE Universe as one of sports-entertainment’s greatest themes. In addition to performing on several of WWE’s biggest stages, including WrestleMania XIV and SummerSlam 1998, the “DX Band” singer collaborated with WWE composer Jim Johnston on Sean “X-Pac” Waltman’s entrance theme “Make Some Noise,” and provided the vocals to Triple H’s solo theme, “My Time.”

WWE extends its deepest condolences to Warren’s family, friends and fans.
http://www.wwe.com/article/dx-band-l...y?sf28707317=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
I'm glad Cool King was the one who posted this. He is the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
Cool King is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
Cool King is like the stand out poster in the wrestling forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I can't even fake beef with Cool King. I really like that guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King is in my Fav Five rasslin forum posters, and generally underrated as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King also mad underrated on these boards.....
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote