Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #2213
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I had one of the coolest conversations last night. So my buddy Titus Campbell fought Ricco Rodriguez last night. Oh and it was his first pro fight ever! He actually did pretty good and could have beat him but he got caught in a sub.

Anyway on the way there and on the way back I was in the car with Gideon Ray. The whole time he was just sharring stories and experiences about everything, but the shit he said about the UFC and the Ultimate fighter were unreal.

I dont have time right now to list all the stuff, but he had some awsome stories about the pranks that were pulled in the fighter house but then he has some serious horrer stories about the type of shit that the UFC pulls on people.

One thing that was rediculous was Mikey Burnett actually broke his neck in practice and he was told after the show that the UFC would pay for his surgury, and after the show they told him they wouldnt, and gideon taked to him recently... two years after the show and he still has a broken neck and cant fight anymore. Apparently he has to hussle private sessions for people to learn fighting oand shit like that just to make a living.

Ill put the other stuff later.