Thread: The Menagerie
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 05:44 AM   #16
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollermacka View Post

So it's been a few weeks, what are people's thoughts, opinions, remarks, ideas on TNA's The Menagerie? For those who don't know, it's a stable consisting of Knux (turns out Mike Knox is a biker, turned wrestler, turned carnival owner), Rebel (at first I thought she was his sister, but turns out to be his rekindled love interest.... then again it's a carnival from the South so maybe both ), Crazzy Steve (clown who honks a horn to communicate and is soo crazy he needs two Zs in his name) and The Freak (it's pretty obvious..... it's Braden Walker in the Shredder mask from the 90s TMNT movies) plus, two unknown people on stilts being paid to loom around ringside while the theme music continues to play during the match

As much slack as I give it, I don't hate the gimmick of "The Menagerie". TNA is trying to do something somewhat different, and I like that it is soo "over the top" character and presentation wise (the lights and music keep going throughout the match). It's good that they're putting some effort into developing Knux into something more than a generic "big man" (which can also be said about The Freak)
Too much effort just to get one wrestler over. (Not including Rob Terry)
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote