Thread: The Menagerie
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #17
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
Big Rob Terry as "The Freak"....I dunno...His first run's only real highlight was hanging with Robbie E...Just not sold on his being back for this. The rest of the group is alright, tho loving "Crazzy Steve" as an on air persona. They need to teach the guy how to wrestle tho.
Rob.... I guess I kind of an "affinity" for him. Alittle "behind the curtain" story, I worked a match and both myself and Rob Terry were on opposing teams in an elimination match. Titan and Big Rob didn't have much interaction in the match but what stuck me as "odd" was that when we were going over the match, he pretty much kept quiet and listened/ followed the guys who have 20+ years experience in the ring. He knows that even though he could have called the match (I've worked with guys who have played the," who are you? I'm on TV, your not, your point is invalid") he showed a lot of respect by letting them call the match and following their lead.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote