View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:08 PM   #29
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to Forbes, Sting is pushing for a match against Taker at Mania next year.

Wants it to be his retirement match from wrestling and has actually been delaying some surgery he needs since it could legit end his career before having this potential match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes
WWE Hall of Famer and recently-retired Sting was a guest on a recent edition of WWE Network’s ‘Legends with JBL‘ and had some very interesting and rather direct remarks when discussing a potential match with the Undertaker.

“Yeah, that’s the unfinished business. I’ve always wanted to have that match. I know wrestling fans have always wanted to see it too” Sting said when referring to a match with the Undertaker. Sting hinted that his career was ending in a way he did not envision it ending.

Sting also mentioned that he has been putting off neck surgery because it would mean the definitive end of his days in the squared circle.

“I am supposed to have surgery, but I’m having so many mixed messages out there. And the one thing I keep hearing is ‘if you’re not having side effects and you’re okay, then don’t do it.’”

It appears that there is more to the JBL interview, which caused quite a stir on the internet, in regards to Sting’s desires.

According to a source, Sting has been pushing WWE to allow him to compete in one last match and that match is against the Undertaker at WrestleMania 33. Sting has brought his request to the decision makers in WWE but it is unclear just how WWE will move forward.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote