View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #222
The Naitch
RAPTURE READY.

The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Naitch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
wow this is how I heard of the news:

I was walking home from the liquor store, with some new shades on, drinking a beer, then my friend (who thinks wrestling is gay, and he makes fun of me for liking wrestling) texts me to call him. I call him and then he asks me if I knew a wrestler names Chris Veno. Obviously he meant 'Benoit' and I corrected him. He said he was shot dead

I was a bit buzzed walking home and I still can't believe this has happened

Then I go on the computer and found out that there were no gunshots and his wife and son are also dead. Wow. This is just as big as Owen's death because of the speculation and mystery

Biggest wrestling headline of 2007

RIP Chris Benoit
The Naitch is offline   Reply With Quote