Thread: Hey Cynick
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 06:57 AM   #87
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Reigns is not a babyface. He's a natural heel. People will ironically start to cheer him when he clicks into that more natural alignment. It will just feel a lot more...together with him.
He really is. Anytime I watch, his mannerisms are so heelish. He has those arrogant little smirks and dismissive interviews. I don't understand why they don't just embrace it totally.

Him going into Mania as a cocky young heel, looking to take out a face Goldberg who is stealing his spotlight is interesting to me.

Nothing he does at the moment is interesting and he is incredibly hard to like as a face.

He is not John Cena, so why not play to his strengths if you want him to be a big player in the future?

Right now it is a square peg in a round hole.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote