Thread: Hey Cynick
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #111
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I thought they were trying to achieve with Reigns what they did with Cena's US Title run. It gets him out of the "main event" spotlight whilst still giving him a segment to carry and a belt to market to kiddies. It didn't work nearly as well with Reigns, because you can feel that no one in the building gave a fuck when he won the belt. A lot of what Reigns has "works on paper," but that's as far as it goes.

But the dude is such a natural heel. Look at the Royal Rumble. The beating he got from The League of Nations that sent him to the back. That was allegedly Reigns' own idea. If that is the case, he even thinks like a heel in real life. That beating made him look like an opportunistic bitch.

Still, I'll take him as RAW Champion over Kevin Owens at this point. I'd slap the belt on Reigns, make him carry it properly and give him new entrance music. Something that makes him feel "different." Sell the Universal Title as something that has evolved Reigns. Then have him squash Goldberg at WrestleMania.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote