View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:45 PM   #21
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Ship's sailed if you ask me. Had a few opportunities to pull it off. But, like most said, when he's a PR machine for Make-A-Wish, morning talk shows, movies, merchandise, etc., kinda hard to make him a full blown heel.

I usually have the argument with a few people. We grew up with Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Rock to name a few. All of them were faces, heroes to the children. But during their career, all went to the other side at some point and played a "bad guy" (no, not Razor Ramon). nWo Hollywood Hogan, America hating Bret Hart, etc. Eventually, they became good again.

Why Vince/Creative never ventured into the dark side with John Cena is beyond me. Probably one of the bigger mysteries in pro wrestling. Would have loved for it to happen. But after all these years of the bullshit shoved down our throat, I've learned to live with the fact we ain't going to see heel John Cena. Atleast not anytime soon.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote