View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #347
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Do you know what exactly Cornette contributed to WWE's rebuild? Dont tell me what the Dirt Sheet writers wrote, give me your own inside scoops. What I know is that since he left WWE, Cornette has not done anything worth talking about, except complain on the internet. Probably tells you all you need to know about his contributions vs Vince's.

You know who else had a major contribution to WWE's success in the late 90s? Vince Russo. Notice he didnt make your Wall of Fame (doesnt fit the narrative, I know). Did you see what happened to him after he left Vince's wing? I did too, it wasnt pretty.

Ive never once said "Vince is responsible for all the good and none of the bad". If I was an American, I would sue you for liable. But I'm a good natured Canadian, so I will let it pass. But hey, it upped your word count, so well done lad.

NXT has been reported as Triple H's baby. Of course the NXT Triple H is a different person than the Dirt Sheet villain Triple H who buries everyone so he can push himself. I bet he's just building NXT so that he can book himself against the entire roster and Pedigree them all. That aside, the issue that gets lost is that NXT is a company wide effort. Triple H has said himself that NXT is meant to target a different audience from RAW and Smackdown. Quite frankly, booking to satisfy the passionate WWE fans is easier, but it likely wont appeal to the wider audience. Thats why its on the WWE Network, which is essentialy made up of all passionate fans. At the end of the day, if Vince thought it was crap, he wouldn't allow it on his Network. But he does, and he pushes it like crazy, and allows it to grow.

Most interviews I've read of guys who were real players in WWE and would have had extensive experience with Vince usually have nothing but positive things to say about him.
Any time you reference the dirt sheets you deserve to have your nuts zapped. You actually sound retarded.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote