View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 09:31 PM   #351
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
Are you dense or do you lack reading comprehension abilities? I just told you why. They don't have access to Vince or HHH.

Guys like Jericho and Austin do. Not only that, but by going on with Jericho or Austin, (especially on WWE Network) they can still control more of the the narrative. I.e., "Don't ask me any questions about future creative plans."

I'm not saying HHH or Vince won't be honest when being interviewed by someone like Austin or Jericho, but it's always questions about things after the fact. In their interviews with HHH or Vince, Austin and Jericho aren't asking what the future creative plans are.

In comparison, you can have reporters who know people working in the company who are privy to future/upcoming creative and/or business decisions who will share them prior to them occurring.
Im not saying they should ask about future plans. I'm saying now that Surv Ser is behind them, they could ask if that was a change in direction. My point is they dont even TRY to interview the actual decision makers because it doesnt help their cause.

I know what you are saying about Austin, but Austin asked him point blank about Cesaro, which was a thing that was ongoing at the time, and Vince gave an honest answer about his opinions and why he wasn't being pushed to the moon. It just shows how WWE doesn't respect the Dirst Sheet guys as legitimate reporters, because they are not.

I can start a blog tomorrow about the NHL and get 100K followers. Doesnt mean Im going to get accredited to cover NHL games.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote