View Single Post
Old 11-27-2015, 09:43 PM   #356
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
My point is they dont even TRY to interview the actual decision makers because it doesnt help their cause.
Again, you're making an assumption. You actually think that if a lot of these "reporters" had the opportunity to interview or question Vince or HHH, they'd turn it down or not mention it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
I know what you are saying about Austin, but Austin asked him point blank about Cesaro, which was a thing that was ongoing at the time, and Vince gave an honest answer about his opinions and why he wasn't being pushed to the moon. It just shows how WWE doesn't respect the Dirst Sheet guys as legitimate reporters, because they are not.

I can start a blog tomorrow about the NHL and get 100K followers. Doesnt mean Im going to get accredited to cover NHL games.
I agree that most of the "reporters" running these sites are actually terrible writers or don't have real sources from a traditional reporter standpoint. That being said, the few legit "dirt sheet" reporters there are out there shouldn't be disparaged because they're not working for a major media outlet.

What about me? I left a large, established law firm and now run my own large, successful firm. Does that mean I'm not really an attorney or less of an attorney?
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote