View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 06:18 PM   #6
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Not really a fan of either, but AJ Lee got the crowd to react as both a heel and a face. She has been involved in memorable angles at a main event level and she was competent in the ring. She also had a unique look and character that she made her own.

While Reigns is arguably better in the ring, he remains awkward as a personality and can't get over as a face. He has had a sustained push for years now and rather than create memorable moments and become a unique personality, he hasn't evolved much at all and has actually ruined more moments than he has been a part of.

Reigns is underrated in the ring for me, and I could see people voting for him on that basis, but his character and persona are awful and for that reason, AJ sneaks it for me
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote