View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #12
ColdwaVer
Darth Teedious

ColdwaVer is a chill bro (7,500+)ColdwaVer is a chill bro (7,500+)ColdwaVer is a chill bro (7,500+)ColdwaVer is a chill bro (7,500+)ColdwaVer is a chill bro (7,500+)
Honestly, I like the idea of the match. First, consider that Kane wasn't really helping Taker at RR, just stalking Snitsky. In the WM21 match, keep a deal of tension between them, sort of a grudging respect sort of thing. To cool off Heidenreich's "defeat" in the casket match, they could say that the experience cured him of his phobia of caskets, and now he likes them so much he sleeps in one (kinda like his enjoying the mental institution and loving the straitjacket.) In the weeks to come, either Snitsky or Heidenreich should cross shows to help the other pound his opponent... example, Heidenreich appears on Raw to help Snitsky get revenge against Kane for what he did in the cage match. Snitsky then appears at No Way Out to return the favor, but as the two are beating on Taker, Kane's pyro goes off, scaring the psycho duo enough so that Taker manages to beat them back (though Kane doesn't actually appear.) Repeat situation in reverse on the next Raw. On the last Smackdown before WM21, have Taker in the ring, and a TitanTron video of Kane appears, where he says something like "as much as I've hated you, I hate Snitsky that much more," and Taker responds with that one-knee hand-stretched pose.
To make it even more interesting, involve some kind of angle where Paul Bearer gets his revenge against Heyman.
OH and btw, in the actual match I say have Kane get the pin, which would sort of cap Taker's winning streak and allow him to step back. Though I think the best along these lines that we'd see would be some sort of simultaneous tombstone/double pin thing.
ColdwaVer is offline   Reply With Quote