View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #308
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Ok shut up now.
Oh! Sick burn!

Just pointing out how stupid your lecture was.

But the real reason I clicked on the thread....

Maaaaaan is the third season of Power Rangers bad. I mean, really, REALLY bad. Kinda glad I stopped watching before it got too far into it. I mean, it's kind of amusing to look back at it now, in a MST3K sort of "what the fuck?" Sense, but anyone who was a fan at this point probably should have just hung themselves and spared up the resources it took to keep their tiny brains running.

I know the mid-season Zord shift is a point of contention for a lot of fans, but you don't need to get that far. What is Marvin the Martian doing in a giant blue suit, and why is he helping the Power Rangers instead of blowing up Earth? Why did nobody notice Tommy looked like a fucking Klanny? Did they actually hire the actor from Dinosaurs to play Rito Revolto, or just someone who was told to act like it? Another Green Ranger saga, ony with Kimberly?

Fuck, this was dumb ebven by kids' show standards. Fuck, it was dumb by POWER RANGERS standards.

Though Bulk and Skull are amusing. I think I get why Linkara calls them the real heroes of the show.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote