View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 01:48 PM   #551
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I'm kind of iffy on the idea of a female Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Especially with Emma and Sasha injured. But I want to see the first "WWE Women's Ladder Match" to be a prominent story in a more poignant story arc -- like Razor/HBK was for the IC Title. I'd have it be for Charlotte's title, and I'd probably have Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks or both as challengers. Sasha can bounce around (and hopefully doesn't kill herself), Becky and Charlotte can work great spots and include some psychology. I think that'd be more of a "classic." One day you can do the MITB Women's Match. Maybe next year.
I feel like Money in the Bank is the perfect place to do one. Could either have it for the Womens Championship or a brief case and give Charlotte the night off. Fell like a women's cage match is something to build towards.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote