View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Spyware/adware program with scheduler or live scanning?

Yo,

So I've been fixing a woman's computers and trying to do it as inexpensively as possible. I normally use Ad Aware for Spyware programming, but I'm pretty sure she won't actually, you know, scan regularly. She doesn't run her antivirus and I had to set it up to scan because nobody ever did. I know the paid version will do realtime protection, but as I'm trying to save her money I'm looking for a good free program where I can "set it and forget it."

Any help would be much appreciated.

“There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”

--John Rogers