View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #31
RatedGSuperstar
Stupid Sexy Flanders

RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
I posted that pic a few weeks ago, I think. God damn she's fine.

I want to see Kidd start having matches longer than 90 seconds. He's looked good in squash matches, but I want to see how he handles himself in a 3-5 minute match. I know there's not time for much more than squash matches on ECW, but we've basically seen the same few moves from him the past few weeks.

It doesn't help that there's basically no good faces for him to go over at the moment. Having him go over Dreamer would make Dreamer's chase for the ECW title look like more of a joke than it already has been, Boogen's not jobbing while they try to build him up as some kind of force against Burchill, it's too soon to be going over Finlay (although that might make for an interesting mini-feud once Finlay's out of the ECW title picture), and as awesome as a Kidd-Christian match would be, the Internet might explode if Christian jobbed there. It seemed like they were teasing some kind of program with Jamie Noble before Noble started getting squashed every week on Raw...that might've been interesting if they could've found time for it.
RatedGSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote