View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #204
PapaGeorgio
2015 TPWW FANTASY CHAMP

PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heros Welcome View Post
With Shotime really pushing this be the a huge happening in the finale, and with Clyde Phillips saying that its the best episode yet and that the fans heads will blow off once the credits roll...

I ask my fellow Dexter fans of TPWW...what do you think is going to happen in the Season 4 Finale ?
You just made me even more excited with that promo. Didn't hear a lot of that, makes me want to rethink a lot of it. A think Deb will have a big roll in it all. With the teaser of Deb finding out about Dexter's mom and all, something will happen with that. I think Trinity must die, he just can't live or go to trail, as major questioning/suspicion would be drawn to Dexter.

I also think Dexter is fucking up big time. I think he is going to be out played throughout the episode. As someone else said, he is usually one step ahead of the game. Not this time, he will be one step behind. I think Deb will stumble upon something major, find out even more about Dexter. Maybe an intense three way stands, with Trinity positioned to kill Dexter, and Deb eventually positioned to kill Trinity. Trinity may start to explain what Dexter has done, befriended the killer. Dexter won't be able to tell the truth, and what lie could he possibly tell to get out of it. Seeing how the theme has been about family, Deb will eventually kill Trinity to save Dexters reputation. As for what will happen with their relationship I dunno.

That is my theory as of now based on what I know. Probably will be way off, and they wil have thought of something 103912410834129480 times better.
PapaGeorgio is offline   Reply With Quote