View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #219
RatedGSuperstar
Stupid Sexy Flanders

RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)
I think Deb will end up finding out more about Dexter than she would like to know, and that's what will carry over into Season 5 -- they've hinted at it all season with her digging through Harry's CI files and the tease for the finale has her asking him about Laura Moser. Haven't decided whether or not she sees Dex kill Trinity, but I do think that's a major plotline for next season.

As far as the books go,
SPOILER: show
Doesn't Cody start to show some of the same serial killer tendencies Dexter had as a kid in the books? For some reason I remember it being Cody who tortures and kills the annoying neighbor's dog that Rita just ended up giving away in the TV series. It'd be interesting to see something along those lines develop next season as another thing Dexter has to worry about at home. He's already shown a bit of a violent spark by getting into fights this season, and his history with his biological father (seeing him rape and abuse Rita in the past, etc.) would make for a believable trigger, like Dexter seeing his mom get cut up.
RatedGSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote