View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:53 PM   #238
RatedGSuperstar
Stupid Sexy Flanders

RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)RatedGSuperstar is pretty cool (5,000+)
Wow.

SPOILER: show
Watching the episode a second time really exposes some awesome bits of foreshadowing. It especially puts the scene were Trinity dies in a different light, too -- I had a feeling he was too calm during it all, and the trademark "it's already over" line came out of the blue. Watching the first time, I had a bad feeling when Dex came back home and the place seemed to be so messy, like there was a struggle, which was weird if everyone was getting ready to go on vacation.

It'll definitely be interesting to see how they go about the next season. Does he blame himself for her death, considering how many chances he had to kill Trinity earlier? Does he go on an anger-fueled killing spree, forgetting the code? How the hell is he going to manage taking care of three kids by himself, unless Deb or Rita's parents help out?

Definitely a great way to cap off the best season so far. One of the best seasons of TV I've seen in any series, really.
RatedGSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote