View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:13 PM   #763
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Yeah, kept saying "Why the fuck didn't you cut and dye your hair AS SOON AS YOU WERE IN MIAMI?"

I kinda 'get' the ending. Him dumping Deb's body, wrapped in all white. It was the total opposite of getting rid of his dark passenger. He got rid of the only real light in his life. The only thing trying to keep him on the right path.

But overall, I was disappointed. The whole season's story was disappointing, but since they went with it, they built me up to have this expectation of what was coming, and I was ok with it. I wouldn't have minded if Dexter had gotten away, and Deb went on with her life with Quinn and things just trickled away.

They built up the whole show as Dexter going through all these changes, showing that he wasn't a normal psychopath. He was different. Then they just let it all fall apart at the drop of a hat, and it ends with him giving up and realizing he'll never change. Ugh.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote