View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #26
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
B+

Would have gone A- but I feel like while the main event is probably the best it's been in a decade, the midcard is suffering. It's not that hard to make multiple storylines that work. I mean hell, even TNA manages to actually have midcard stories going on (even if they're not all particularly good). There are plenty of midcarders just sitting around doing nothing that could easily put on some interesting stories and matches, and it's not like WWE doesn't have the time to do it. Just cut back on all the recaps and instructional videos on how to download the App/WWE Network.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote